WHO WE ARE
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
The information we collect with this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you enter and submit, such as your name, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual reference number when connected to the Internet) which is automatically logged by our server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(3) Your preference to receive email newsletters.
(4) Session information stored in cookies, so we may monitor site usage.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) To send you any information you have requested from us.
(2) In some cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be given the option to opt in/out before we send you such information (including our email newsletter).
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails on our behalf. Please note that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing email@example.com or by writing to us at our address in (2) below.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £10.00 payable to Hartley-Stone Ltd to cover our administration costs:
20-22 Worple Road